Monday, September 13, 2010

9-13-10 Need Your HELP!

Greetings readers! I won’t often use this forum to ask for anything (except for feedback from you --- I LOVE feedback and comments).

But I am going to ask for your help today (and everyday for the rest of this month). One of my colleagues is sponsoring an entry in the Pepsi Refresh Challenge. The top two vote getters in the category will be awarded $250,000 for their sponsored charitable project.

The project I am recommending will be building some badly needed softball and baseball fields in our community. When complete, the complex will provide the youth in our community a place to learn and grow in a team environment.

So now I’ll ask. Would you go vote for this project everyday, please? The link is below.

Central Plains Youth Sports voting link

We really appreciate your effort.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment