Monday, March 21, 2011

Checking Back In

Hi folks!  It has been a few months......  Last time I was here, I said that I was going to put this blog on hiatus for a month in order to get my online business up and running.

Well, like any new business owner, I seriously underestimated the amount of time that it would take to get even an online business up and running.  Ah well......

Anyway, I'm happy to report that I have been truly enjoying my time spent in the studio and my time spent in starting a business.

I've learned so many things in the last few months.  No, I won't detail them here.  Where I will detail them is in my new blog!  I've been told that a blog is a perfect adjunct for a business such as mine.  So, if you want to follow my "meanderings" relative to crafting, jewelry, artistry, and any other thing that catches my attention, you can find my new blog at RandomDrJ. 

Or check out my store at Dr J Designs.

And for now, this blog is in retirement.

Cheers!

Dr J

No comments:

Post a Comment